Anesthesia Compliance Plans:
It is the expectation of a compliance plan that all employees will adhere to applicable laws that govern their behavior. The organization must ensure it meets the requirements of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and the advice of the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
To have an effective compliance program an organization must do the following:
- Exercise due diligence to prevent and detect criminal conduct.
- Promote an organizational culture that encourages ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance with the law. The compliance program shall be reasonably designed, implemented and enforced so that the program is effective in preventing and detecting criminal conduct.
We will provide your organization with the policies, procedures and documents required for a fully functional compliance program. Our documentation will cover all seven fundamental elements of a compliance plan as outlined by HHS-OIG which will include:
- Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
- Designating a compliance officer
- Conducting effective training and education
- Developing effective lines of communication
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing
- Enforcing standards and disciplinary guidelines
- Responding to offenses with corrective action
Our plans will provide you with the necessary information you need to be fully compliant and protect your organization from fraud, wast and abuse allegations.
Anesthesia Compliance Plans at $500
Anesthesia HIPAA Privacy Plans
Is your organization prepared for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance? Do you have a HIPAA compliance plan with policies and procedures? If you do, have you recently reviewed your compliance plan, policies and procedures? We can help you with HIPAA consulting and compliance plans. If you don’t have a compliance plan we will draft a plan with policies and procedures that offers complete coverage of the privacy, security and HITECH requirements. We have helped many organizations with their plans.
Our standard compliance plans are ready for purchase by the organization. These are easily modifiable for immediate use. They cover all the key features of the Privacy & Security Rule with additional documentation.
Anesthesia HIPAA Privacy Plans at $500
Our professionals are compliance experts with over 16 years’ experience in anesthesia compliance and HIPAA compliance. We have created anesthesia compliance and privacy plans based on extensive knowledge of the regulations and practical experience in clinical settings.
Busy practices will appreciate our anesthesia compliance and privacy plans.