It is the expectation of a compliance plan that all employees will adhere to applicable laws that govern their behavior. The organization must ensure it meets the requirements of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and the advice of the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Our Ready-Made Compliance Plans will help you achieve this goal.
To have an effective compliance program an organization must do the following:
- Exercise due diligence to prevent and detect criminal conduct.
- Promote an organizational culture that encourages ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance with the law. The compliance program shall be reasonably designed, implemented and enforced so that the program is effective in preventing and detecting criminal conduct.
We will provide your organization with the policies, procedures and documents required for a fully functional compliance program. Our documentation will cover all seven fundamental elements of a compliance plan as outlined by HHS-OIG which will include:
- Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
- Designating a compliance officer
- Conducting effective training and education
- Developing effective lines of communication
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing
- Enforcing standards and disciplinary guidelines
- Responding to offenses with corrective action
Our plans will provide you with the necessary information you need to be fully compliant and protect your organization from fraud, wast and abuse allegations.
Anesthesia Compliance Plans at $500
Our professionals are compliance experts with over 16 years’ experience in anesthesia compliance and HIPAA compliance. We have created anesthesia compliance and privacy plans based on extensive knowledge of the regulations and practical experience in clinical settings.
Busy practices will appreciate our anesthesia compliance and privacy plans.